My current rate is $500. The nonrefundable retaining fee is due at contract signing ($250.00) and the remaining half will be due by your 38th week of pregnancy.
These services are included for every client and may be altered to suit the needs of each individual client~
- An initial interview (non-obligatory) meeting to discuss about how using a doula's services may benefit you during your labor and birth
- One to two prenatal visits which include detailed discussion for your unique birth preferences, aromatherapy, labor and birth positioning and more
- 2 postpartum visits, one at the place of birth and the second in your home
- A lending library filled with pregnancy, childbirth and parenting books
- Extensive educational handouts pertaining to pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period
- Early labor support in your home, at your request, and continuous support throughout your labor
- A birth ball and many other tools to assist with your comfort during labor
- Immediate postpartum support
- Breastfeeding support and counseling/education
- A back-up doula who will be educated on your birthing preferences (if available)
- Labor and birth photography as time permits
- A written birth story which describes your personal journey through labor and birth
I am open to appropriate bartering opportunities and also a sliding scale if you are unable to afford my fees and would like to hire me as your doula.